Research and inquiry are the first steps when looking into medical procedures. We are grateful and thank you for your interest in vasectomy reversal with Dr. Buch. It is truly an honor and a privilege for us to provide these highly specialized and valued services to you and your partner. Our services are available no matter your location. There are many qualified doctors, and we know it is a difficult decision to determine which one is the right one. Do you want to go to the least expensive doctor available? Or, do you want to receive treatment from a vasectomy reversal doctor with the highest quality of care, best success rates, and the best value for your time and money? When choosing a doctor, there are several questions you should ask yourself. Our checklist below will help make your decision easier, and we are confident you will appreciate why many others have chosen Dr. Buch to perform their vasectomy reversal.
- Does your vasectomy reversal doctor stand behind his advertised success rates by offering a Money Back Guarantee?
- Has your vasectomy reversal specialist completed a 2 year Fellowship program that qualifies him as an expert in Male Infertility and Microsurgery?
- Has your vasectomy reversal doctor previously served as Director of Male Infertility and Microsurgery at two major University Medical Centers?
- Has your doctor specialized in Vasectomy Reversal and Male Infertility since 1985?
- Was your doctor one of the first specialists in the world to offer freezing of sperm as a backup plan at the time of vasectomy reversal?
- Is your doctor also the Director of a regionally recognized sperm testing laboratory located on-site at his office?
- Does your doctor collaborate with several nationally recognized IVF programs to offer sperm retrieval and IVF-ICSI as an alternative to vasectomy reversal?
- Is your doctor a nationally recognized member of both the SMRU (Society for Male Reproduction and Urology) and the SSMR (Society for the Study of Male Reproduction) which are the two most represented organizations for Male Infertility specialists?
- Are nearly one third of your doctor’s cases repeat (“redo”) vasectomy reversals of other doctors’ failed reversals?
- Has your vasectomy reversal doctor been voted by other health care professionals as one of America’s Top Doctors for at least 10 years in a row?
10 out of 10 yes answers for Dr. Buch. With a score like that, why would you go anywhere else? But don’t take our word for it. We welcome you to evaluate other vasectomy reversal doctors with the same questions. Also, check our success stories for a snapshot of just a few of the happy clients we have helped in the past.
Start your Legacy today! Give Dr. Buch a call at (972) 612-7131.